EPOCH® SOLE SOLUTION® FOOT TREATMENT Forums Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment 4.2 fl oz is the BEST

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sole solution foot treatment 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment 4.2 fl oz is the BEST. I had a cracked heel for about 10 months that would NOT heal. I was getting really worried about it, but because of it’s location on the very bottom of my heel and wrapping under to the bottom of my foot, every time I put weight on it at all, it would bust back open. I tried everything- undermanned, superglue, stern-strips, all kinds of tape, wrapping it in stretch wrap with ointment ed gauze, about 5 different “miracle” foot creams, etc. and nothing helped. Only when I started using Nus kin Sole Solution on it 3-4 times a day did it finally heal in a few days. Now I can just put it on at night as maintenance and it has scarred over and healed very nicely. Not only did my cracked heel finally get better, but my feet look and feel fantastic as well. Regular pedicures and this cream for maintenance are pure magic. It goes on very nicely, has a very mild scent, absorbs quickly and doesn’t stay feeling greasy or waxy on your skin like some others I tried, but still keeps the skin super moisturized for a very long time. Highly recommended!

ByRickon July 30, 2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Nu Skin Sole Solution Foot Treatment 4.2 fl oz is the BEST
Your information: